Menu prices and fees are always subject to change. Pricing is guaranteed up to 30 days from event quote.
Campus Catering will only service events accompanied by food items prepared by our department, no outside vendors are permitted on premises during catered events.
Rental of chosen facility on University of Georgia or State property should be reserved prior to event confirmation with Campus Catering. Campus Catering can provide assistance in selections of University and State venues.
Events reserved at the State Botanical Gardens and other venues on campus may be subject to additional fees incurred by the venue.
- All event bookings must be confirmed via email or delivery of signed contract to Campus Catering no less than 7 business days prior to event date or a 15% late booking fee will incur.
- Event quotes are not a gurantee or a place holder of a particular date and time therefore we encourage events to be confirmed in advance.
- Campus Catering reserves the right to decline late booking requests, weekend, and beverage only services but will make every attempt to service your needs. Events booked after 8:00 p.m. and on weekends, may be subject to additional staffing charges and fees.
- Events unaffiliated with the University of Georgia requires full payment of event confirmation total 7 business days prior to event.
- Events are strictly bound to event confirmation start and end time as set in the final confirmation contract.
- Any request to have an event start or end time changed on the date of your event must be approved by the events coordinator or manager. Requests may not always be accommodated due to other events or staffing, and will incur a $60 minimum fee with each extra hour extended per hour to cover the additional staffing and clean up.
When canceling a booked event, less than 48 hours or less, customer will be charged for the full price.
Events canceled less than five business days prior to event date out will be charged for any costs Campus Catering has incurred.
Campus Catering must be notified the exact number of guests attending five business days prior to the event date. This will be considered a guarantee, for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests attend the event.
If no guarantee is received, Campus Catering will plan according to the estimated guest count. The catering department will prepare and set for 5% above the guaranteed number, only if requested.
Food platters and hot and cold beverages may be ordered online, email, or by phone as a Pickup. Orders must be 48 hours prior from (specified location choice via order form) or may be delivered by Campus Catering for a $20 delivery fee.
We have a variety of reception platters available for pickup. Items may be ordered and picked up during operating business hours Monday - Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m only.
Events with hot food require an on-site attendant. Attendant fees are assessed according to event type and customer count.
- Events with carvers on-site must be requested during booking and is $60 per carver for 2 hour maximum, $60 for each additional hour over per carver.
- For chef on-site action stations, one chef is required for every 50 guests at $150 per hour for 3 hours.
All events are subject to a base delivery and setup fee. Additional fees may apply depending upon event type, event time, and venue.
Events requiring replenishing will have additional attendant fees.
Events confirmed on china are priced per person depending on event type.
Campus Catering adheres to all University of Georgia policies and procedures. The catering department is not permitted to purchase alcoholic beverages or permitted to service an open cash bar but may provide beverage service if provisions are provided by the client or if tickets are sold in advance. Provisions serviced during events must be accompanied by non-alcoholic beverages and food for customers.
All events serving alcohol requires bartender attendant fees (one bartender required per 100 guests) for 2 hour service is $150. Each additional bartender is $75 for each hour of service per bartender.
- At an unattended event all displays and catering equipment are the host's responsibility from the event start time until the scheduled pick-up time. Any misplaced or damaged equipment will be charged to the client according to the current replacement cost and will be added in the final invoice.
- Per Campus Catering's policies and procedures, food and beverage may not be removed from your catered event.
- Campus Catering follows all policies set forth by the University of Georgia. For more information regarding serving alcohol at your event, please click here to review the policy.